This is my first post

Experience blogging is not much I do, but from the various versions of English blogs that I created to play google adsense seem to be pretty much okay deh for a beginner.

I want to say thanks to the Creator who still give my breath for that to continue berkarnya, parents and friends of my compatriots who gave great inspiration to me about all the things in this world to keep giving and show what I can do and fight! of course not forgetting to all bloggers and senior author of a book on the internet that made me really understand deeply the various areas of the internet (No words other than saying the most EXPENSIVE Thank you) over thanks thanks!

Hopefully Indonesia remain victorious with Human Resources in a world of smart Internet that would someday I'm sure the Internet will become a livelihood and create prosperous selamaya Indonesia!! Amen ..

To have a blog yet we make a blog yuuk bareng-bareng we share the knowledge I also still newbie ga ko so we have to awkward to share ..